Hello, we are Dale and Hugh and we are your candidates for 57°10 presidency next year.
Following on from Tom, Danny and the team’s successes this year, we would like to continue this progress to maintain the society’s revered reputation, throughout schools in Scotland and the UK.
As your presidents, we will:
* Bring world class speakers to talk at the society.
* Host smaller and more light-hearted activities during or after post-lecture drinks.
* Extend our welcome to other associated professions.
* Advertise and open the post-lecture meal up to two students from every year.
* Better fund and organise our travelling end of year show.
* Offer a podcast of the lecture a week after it has taken place.
* Establish a greater social media presence.
Our full manifesto is posted below, but if you’d like to know more feel free to visit us in our studios (Dale — Unit 3 on Level 2, Hugh — Unit 2 on Level 3) in the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture & Built Environment.
Make your vote count! Just follow the link below and hit the “VOTE NOW” button before the 22nd March.
Dale + Hugh